Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What is going to happen on near future? entry#3

          I think this video is great example of what we are right new, but on the advance way. We are using our phones like the way we sow on the video. Mostly we eat a lot of fast food like we sow on the video. On my opinion we should record our self for a week to if we are look like people who were in this video or not.
      This video  describe what we should open our eyes too. The new technology is going to make people lazier. new technology with fast food destroy the person health, shape, and smartness.
      I sow some points I like to describe. the first one is when the fat guy fall out from his cheer, he can not even  stand to return to his cheer, also no one help him to stand. is the future full of unuseful people?. the other point i like to sheer, I did not see any other kind of live but people. Do you think our future there is any other kind of live?. for these two point i have no answer. i suggest you to see the video below and give me your thoughts.       


No comments:

Post a Comment