Monday, June 1, 2015

My name is Omar Alhazmi. I do not have a lot  of thing makes me deferent from people my age. I have only 22 years old. I am from small town in Saudi Arabia. It is called Turaif. I do not have a lot of interest. I just like to hangout with my friends. I have the coolest friend on GCC like Saleh, Dakheel ,Ziad, Abdul, and Mohammad. I love to travel to see the world as it is. My favorite hobbies are drifting, photographing, and hunting. I am not a bull person. i do not like any bull games. I plan to apply for University of Rhode Island. It one of the bast university on the world. I will study over there Mechanical, Industrial & Systems Engineering for all the high education. GCC for me only a station to achieve my goals. It was greet station because I met a lot of wonderful people. i hope you all enjoy reading my blog.                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment