Friday, June 19, 2015

My thought for food inc

The food inc was very ugly. I did not think it is very bad like that. The first though come to my head i do not want to eat from any restaurant on U.S.A. That what we sow on the movie is taboo on my realign. We can not feed people like this kind of animals. i can not even think they did that for any kind of animal specially that we eat. i am not a fan of the fast food. i can not eat with out a bad stomachache. I think the government on U.S. has to do something for the food inc. The problem is people here pay a lot of taxes to have good quality of service. G.C.C government gave people high  quality of service with any kind of taxes. G.C.C government made even the big companies follow the high quality like McDonnell, K.F.C, and more. I did not know that the corn in every thing. It was big surprise for me. I did not though the human is very cheap like that in U.S.. Also food  has been created before the human been and never engineered since that time. I thank we should stop playing with our food. People were not hungry like this time.  A lot of children dead in India and Africa from our mistakes. Food inc is not Just very bad for the human. it is very bad for the interior environment.
I hope that every thing going to change, i do not want my children to every thing made of corn.

2 comments:

  1. I am really like what you said. I have a question that happened every where or just in the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really like what you said. I have a question that happened every where or just in the United States.

    ReplyDelete